I am pleased to announce I will be attending New Zealand Fashion Week again this year - I'm super excited to be able to fly over and see some of the best designers New Zealand has to offer as well as catch up with some of my favourite labels and mates. I will also be working with super sweet NZ label Saben an incredibly chic kiwi accessories label that I will be working with while I am in town To be frank I'm so glad that Saben got in touch with me as they're a label I've yet to come across but geez browsing their website - there's so many bags I need!
2. Sleek yet roomy the Liv has that high end feel
3. Antoinette is a cute cheeky clutch great for day or night
4. The baby Laken - Facet is a unicorn's dream. Your personal gem of a bag
5. This sweet bag is sleek yet sexy, my personal favourite goes by the name of Astra
6. What's a blogger without a fantastical glittery Mack camera strap?